Quantcast

Monday, July 30, 2012

Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara

I recently mentioned this Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara ($19) in my July Beauty Favorites, it's the one mascara I've been reaching for the most this month and I'm sure I will continue loving it in the months to come. It really lengthens my lashes while at the same time maintaining a natural look, which is great for the daytime. It also stays put all day and I have bad smudging problems, so I give it some serious props for not making me look like a raccoon by the end of a hot summer day.


The packaging is unlike any other mascara I own, it comes in a squeeze tube instead of a regular tube so you can put every last bit of this mascara to use. It also came with this plastic "smudge shield," which I'm pretty sure is just a guitar pick, that you're supposed to use when applying your mascara to get close to the root of your lashes without smudging it onto your eyes. I think I ended up just throwing it out because it was too bothersome to use.

The brush of the product is nothing fancy, it's as the name states, it's a skinny brush with short tough bristles in a spiral, but I do like it. It doesn't clump my lashes together and applies just the right amount of mascara, not too much and not too little.


Overall, this is a great product and it is relatively inexpensive for a specialty store mascara. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to add length to their lashes while still maintaining a natural lash look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...