Quantcast

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Beauty Wish List!

August is here, and while that means Summer is coming to a close, it also means that Fall is right around the corner. Today also happens to be my Mom's birthday so, Happy Birthday Mommy!

Anyways, since it's the beginning of the month that means it's time for my monthly beauty wish list. I like to make monthly wish lists in order to keep in mind what I want to get in that month. This way I don't spend money on impulse buys for which I'm highly susceptible to.

August Wish List:
1. EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere ($2.99+) - I know, I know. I'm really late to the game on this one. But honestly, I didn't want to spend money on a lip balm when I already had one. And while I still have one, I keep passing by these cute little egg shaped lip balms every time I go to the drugstore and I keep wanting to buy one! So I think I'm just going to give in and finally get one. I specifically want the Strawberry Sorbet one because it's pink and pink is my favorite color and I love strawberry.


2. NYX Cosmetics Soft Matte Lip Cream ($6.00) - I've been dying to try out these soft matte lip creams from NYX cosmetics. Sam from Beauty Crush wears them all the time in her videos and every color she wears looks absolutely gorgeous! They're supposed to be like lip gloss lip stick hybrids, going on like a lip gloss but setting to a matte lipstick like finish.

3. Tarte Amazonian 12-Hour Clay Blush ($25) - A lot of beauty gurus on YouTube rave about these blushes and I think it's about time I try one out. I don't own a lot of blushes so I'm really looking to expand my collection. I'm thinking about trying out the shade Exposed because Jen from From Head to Toe raves about it all the time and it's unlike any blush color I have.


4. The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner ($11) - I've never gotten into using toners because a lot that I've tried have ended up just drying me out. However, my skin has been acting really strange and breaking out so I figured maybe adding a toner into the mix for balancing would help. I really want to try this tea tree toner because I've heard it isn't overly drying but it still keeps breakouts from occurring.

So this is what's on my beauty wish list for August. I'm hoping to purchase most if not all of these products by the end of the month so I can get a chance to write a review on each for all of you.

What are on all of your beauty wish lists for the month? And do you have any suggestions for products I should try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...