Quantcast

Thursday, September 20, 2012

TAG: 10 Products I Would Repurchase

This tag has been going around YouTube lately and I really wanted to do it because not only does it look like a lot of fun but it will also help to give you all an idea of what my favorite products are. The idea behind this tag is if all your makeup were to disappear, what 10 products would you immediately repurchase to build back your collection. So here are the 10 products I would repurchase:



I would definitely repurchase my Urban Decay Naked Palette because honestly, it's pretty much the only palette I use anyways. I'm a big fan of the natural eye look so this palette has all the shades I could possibly need. I do own the Naked 2 and The Balm's Nude'Tude palettes but the original Naked is what I most reach for. In the day time my go to look is Naked as a base, Buck in the crease, Sidecar all over and Virgin on my brow bones and inner corners of my eyes.



I did a review on this product in my previous post and in it I mentioned how this was one of the best foundations I've ever tried. I can't live without foundation, so if all my makeup disappeared this would be the first foundation I'd invest in. It makes my skin look flawless and stays on all day. It has a semi-matte finish so your skin isn't shiny but still looks lifelike. I also love how smooth to the touch this foundation is and how it almost melts into your skin so you don't even feel like you're wearing foundation.



Black liquid eyeliner is my go to liner because black is such a basic color and liquid liners can give me that precise bold line that I love to wear. This Koji Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner is my favorite black liquid liner because it's a true black and it stays on all day. It has a stiff brush tip applicator and the product itself is more of a drier liquid, as opposed to a very runny liquid like the Lancome Artliner, so it doesn't smudge or crease when you're applying it. The pen shape makes it very easy to apply and the packaging is just too cute.



I'm a huge fan of Anastasia brow products, they're actually the only brow products I use, I have this brow powder duo for at home and the brow wiz for when I'm traveling. I would definitely repurchase this if all my makeup disappeared because it naturally fills in my brows and stays in place all day. I know that the price tag is pretty hefty for a brow powder but I've literally had this powder for over three years and I've only just hit pan, so it's definitely worth the splurge.



I love my Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, it has been with me for over 2 years and has never failed to perfectly curl my lashes. It curls my lashes without pulling, pinching or tugging and I love it so much I've actually never tried another lash curler after I got this one.



I'm not the biggest fan of drugstore makeup, but when it comes to mascara, sometimes even department store brands can't compare. This mascara by CoverGirl is one of my favorite mascaras of all time because it separates and defines each lash while providing a bit of length and lots of volume and on top of that it doesn't smudge. I've tried tons of other mascaras but this one is definitely my all time favorite.



Instead of buying lip gloss, lip stick or lip stain, I'd probably go out and purchase this Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me because I love it that much. It gives the perfect your lips but better color and it's easy to apply without a mirror. It's also a balm so it isn't very heavy on your lips and you don't have to worry about smudging. I don't like my makeup being too high maintenance so I actually wear this product much more often than I do any of my other lip products.



Without this product all my eye products would go to waste because they'd just slide right off of my oily lids. I've had this primer for over 3 years and I still have a lot left in the tube so it's definitely worth the investment.



When I first tried this blush I hated it because I barely saw any color on my cheeks and thought it was a complete waste of money. However, once I got through the top layer of this product the true color started to come out and I began to notice the beautiful natural flush it gave to my cheeks. It's extremely light and almost unnoticeable but when you take a step back and look, it really gives an angelic glow to your face.



Most bronzers tend to be too dark for my face or too orangey but this bronzer is perfect. I like to use it all over my face to warm it up and it applies evenly and smoothly. I have yet to find a bronzer better than this one so until then this is my go to bronzer. I just wish it wasn't so pricey!

I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and I encourage everybody who's interested to do this tag as well. These are the current products that I'd repurchase if all my makeup suddenly disappeared and I'd love to  know yours. So leave a comment below telling me what 10 products you'd repurchase if all your makeup vanished, or leave a link to your blog if you've done this tag already.

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your Top 10 repurchase products for sure! It's like an HG post of everything!! : ) I love Naked more than Naked 2 as well. Love all the products you put here! <3 Im a fan of most of them too!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was actually really hard for me to decide on everything because there's so many great products that I'd want to include. If I had it my way there'd be much more than 10 products :P

      Delete
  2. Aw I love the ten products you would repurchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a great mix of products! I love reading these type of posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should do it too!(: I'd be interested in knowing what your top 10 are~

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed reading your top 10! I got tagged too but have been delaying doing it because it's so hard to decide on just 10! Anyway, new follower from the Friends to Followers blog hop. Im at www.makemeupmandy.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally know what you mean, it actually took me a while to write this post because it took forever for me to narrow it down to just 10. But when you do end up writing this post, I'd love to read it(:

      Thanks for following by the way, I'm now following back~

      Delete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...