Quantcast

Monday, April 22, 2013

Website Spotlight: Yipit


I've decided to start a new blog post series where I feature websites that I think are really cool and that you all would enjoy. I haven't come up with an official series title for it yet so for now I'm calling it "Website Spotlight." If you have any suggestions for a witty name please leave it down in a comment below!

Now on to the real post. I'm a huge bargain and deal hunter, I tend to only shop sales and always research ways to save money. So if you're anything like me, some of your best friends (in terms of websites) are deal sites like Groupon and Livingsocial. But all these sites can get a bit overwhelming and it can be a pain to sort through everything to find a deal that really interests you. Enter Yipit, the website that compiles all these deal sites into one and recommends the top deals for you.


You can search for deals local to your area and Yipit will sort them for you and show you which ones are trending or about to expire. You can categorize the deals by type, such as "Dining & Nightlife," "Fitness," and "Activities & Events." There's also a recommended category where Yipit will suggest deals based on your profile, which you fill out right after you sign up for an account to let the site know what you're looking for.


There's also a "Shop" section of Yipit where it'll show you the latest brands and products that are being featured in flash sale sites like Gilt and Modnique. You can sort by product type like "Women's Apparel," "Home Furnishings," and "Electronics." There's also a "Recommended" category here as well where Yipit will suggest sales based on your brand preferences indicated in your personal profile.
This is definitely one of my favorite website finds at the moment since it really makes it easy to compile and search through all the amazing deal sites that are out there. It's a great time and money saver and the best part is that you can tailor it to suit your deal preferences. You should definitely check it out!


Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'

P.S. There's less than a week left to enter my 100+ Followers Giveaway so be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!
    Do check out my international giveaway to win Mac Stereo Rose!
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already entered your giveaway! Hope I win :P! Thanks for hosting it~

      Delete
  2. This is pretty cool! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this series! :D

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...