Quantcast

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Review: Pixi Lash Booster Mascara


I'm always looking to try new mascaras because I have yet to find one that could be considered my holy grail. I have straight and thin Asian lashes so I need something that can hold my curl and give me both volume and length. So when I received this Pixi Lash Booster Mascara ($17) as part of my August Ipsy Glam Bag, I was excited to try it.

When I first opened it up I immediately took a look at the brush and thought to myself it wasn't that bad. I tend to like big fat brushes with lots of bristles since they tend to pump up the volume and my lashes aren't that short so I could do without some length. I also noticed that the way the packaging was formulated there wasn't any globs of mascara on the wand, which means little to no clumping!

However, after trying it a few times I noticed that the product does pretty much nothing for my lashes. It seems as if I haven't put any mascara on at all. I'm pretty disappointed in this product and know for sure that I'll never be buying it again. There's tons of mascaras out there that are a lot cheaper and work a hundred times better!

Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Aw sorry to hear this didn't do anything for your lashes :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's unfortunate but at least I didn't pay too much for it :P

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...