Quantcast

Monday, October 21, 2013

Review: Boots Essentials Cleansing Wipes


I first mentioned this product in my Boots & Superdrug Haul not too long ago and if you watched it then you'll know what I'm going to say next. This Boots Essentials Cleansing Wipes (£1.50) is absolute rubbish. I only bough them because I was jet lagged wandering around Boots trying to pick up whatever I desperately needed in as little time as possible and it happened to be on a 3 for £3 sale.

While I got the product for only £1, in essence you are paying £1.50 for 25 wipes. I believe this is the standard amount of wipes you would typically get in one of these packets but I feel like I use them up so quickly because sometimes I'll need two to effectively rid my face of all my makeup. This is because the wipes are so dry. When you take them out of the packet you feel almost no moisture and even when I got down to the bottom of my last pack the sheets were still not damp.

I feel like I'm rubbing my face with a paper towel when I'm using this product. I'm the type of person who likes wipes that are heavily saturated so clearly this product gets a big thumbs down from me. I believe the only up side to these wipes are that they are not heavily scented and I haven't had any problems with irritation from the formula.

I ended up buying two of these Boots Essentials Cleansing Wipes and one Boots Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover Gel for a total of £3. While it certainly was a bargain, I would have much rather paid more money for products that actually work. If you read my review on the Boots Essentials Eye Make-Up Remover Gel then you'll know that it sounded exactly like this one. After my experience with these two products from the Boots Essentials line, I can decidedly say that I am never buying a product from this line again.


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

1 comment:

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...