Quantcast

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Unboxing: June Ipsy Glam Bag

I was excited to find my June Ipsy Glam Bag waiting for me at home after I returned from vacationing in Florida. This month's theme was "Pretty in Paradise" and it included a beautiful Rebecca Minkoff bag and 5 products perfect for the upcoming summer months.

The makeup bag was designed by Rebecca Minkoff and as you can see from the photo below it had a tropical floral design on the outside. The bag felt sturdy and seemed to be made of a much nicer material than past bags that I've received. Looks like Ipsy heard my plea to stick with higher quality  makeup bags!

Inside the bag the products were either hit or miss:
Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+ -- I've been dying to try out a BB cushion but haven't been able to bring myself to buy one. So thank you Ipsy for delivering one to try right in my mailbox!
NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel -- I've also been dying to try out a NYX Butter Gloss but haven't been able to bring myself to buy one. So once again, thank you Ipsy for delivering one right to my mailbox (and in the shade I've been wanting to try)!
Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner in Blue -- I had no desire to try out a shimmery blue eyeliner but I think it's nice to have on in my collection now for fun summer looks. Never heard of this brand before so I hope it works.
Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara -- I seem to always get these Be a Bombshell products but for some reason none of them ever really impress me. I have no expectations for this mascara but I guess it'll be nice to try something new.
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray -- I love trying different beach sprays because I'm always going for that mermaid hair look so I hope this one works!

Overall, I'm most excited for the Laneige BB Cushion, NYX Butter Gloss, Marc Anthony Beach Spray and the actual makeup bag. I could really do without the Nicka K Shimmer Eyeliner and the Be a Bombshell mascara. I'm very happy with this month's bag and I hope Ipsy keeps up the great work!

If you're interested in subscribing to Ipsy for $10/month be sure to use my referral link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/52vo

1 comment:

  1. That ipsy bag is so cute! Back when I was a subscriber, I loved using all my old ipsy bags to store random things.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...