Quantcast

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

June Favorites 2014

It certainly has been quite some time since my last post and per usual I have my reasons. I graduated from college at the end of May and jumped straight into the workforce, so things have been nothing short of hectic. However, it did occur to me that this is the beginning of July and that means its time for June's monthly favorites.

June Favorites 2014


1. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara ($7.99) - In a prior review of this product I mentioned that I purchased this mascara after seeing it in advertisements everywhere. Little did I know that it would soon become my go-to mascara for the entire month of June! It combs through my lashes easily, leaving no clumps and lots of length and volume. I personally prefer the waterproof version as it doesn't smudge and holds my curl better.

2. Maybelline Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach ($5.99) - An oldie but a goodie, I fished this lipstick out of my makeup collection from last Spring and fell in love with it all over again. It gives the prettiest hint of color on my lips with lots of shine. It's also very hydrating so it can be used in place of a lip balm.

3. Clé de Peau Beauteé Concealer ($70) - Another oldie but a goodie and definitely the priciest product on my list for this month. I purchased this concealer last year and I stopped using it because I thought it was too dry. Turns out I was using it wrong this whole time! Now I've learned to apply the concealer to my finger first in order to warm it up and then pat it onto my eyes. I then dust a little setting powder on top and I'm good to go all day.


4. bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil SPF15 ($22) - I literally use this product every day in order to set my makeup. It really gets the job done in terms of keeping my makeup from sliding around my face and absorbing any excess oils, especially in these hot summer days.

5. Laneige BB Cushion ($34) - I got this BB cushion as a sample in my June Ipsy Bag and I totally fell in love with it. I'm a huge fan of BB creams but I hate applying products using my hands so this BB cushion was a dream come true for me. It's basically a sponge with BB cream absorbed into it so when you press the powder puff into the sponge it distributes a light amount of the BB cream for you to pat onto your face. The process is very luxurious feeling and the cream has surprisingly decent coverage. It's a great alternative to foundation during the summer.

I hope you enjoyed my favorites for the month of June as much as I enjoyed sharing them with you. Also, I want to announce that I'm working on something very special with a fellow blogger friend of mine so keep your eyes and ears peeled for that!

Bloglovin'Twitter | Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...