Quantcast

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September Wish List (YSL, Fresh, Bioderma & More!)

As I mentioned in my July Wish List 2014 post, I like to make these mini shopping lists for myself at the beginning of every month to prevent from spending money on products that I don't really want/need. I think it's a pretty good habit to get into as it keeps me focused on purchasing only the items on my list.

September Monthly Wish List

September Monthly Wish List

1. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation SPF18 ($60) - I have no idea where I was when this foundation was first released but I saw it recently on Sephora and was totally intrigued by the name. At first the sound of "fusion ink" sounds incredibly scary and not appealing at all but the more I read about the product the more interested I became. It's supposed to offer lightweight 24-hr buildable coverage. If you're interested, check out Jaclyn Hill's first impression review of the YSL Fusion Ink Foundation on YouTube.

2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50) - I used to use the Lush lip scrubs but since the Lush closed down near me I haven't purchased a lip scrub since. Now that the weather is getting colder in the city I'm starting to prepare for dry chapped lips from the wind. I've heard a lot of great things about the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish and it's much easier to get than a Lush lip scrub, even though it's more than twice the price!

3. Davines Alchemic Conditioner Silver ($38.99) - I recently dyed my hair blonde and noticed that the color has been getting dull. My boss at work recommended this purple conditioner to me in order to keep it a healthy blonde. I've heard of processed blondes using purple shampoo and conditioner to keep their hair blonder longer so I figured I'd give it a shot! Let me know if any of you have a cheaper alternative to recommend.

4. Bioderma Crealine Solution Micellaire ($30.33) - I picked this up on a whim at Mitsuwa marketplace many months ago and I've been totally converted into a Bioderma lover. It's hands down the best makeup remover I've ever used since it's gentle but powerful. My current bottle is about to run out so I definitely need to order some more!

5. Steve Madden Troopa ($99.95) - These were my favorite pair of boots last year and I wore them so much that the sole eventually wore out to the point where there was a hole and I had to throw them out. Now that Fall is quickly approaching I figured now is the time to restock because it literally works with almost every outfit and is such an easy go-to boot.

What's on your wish list for the month of September? Let me know with a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...