Quantcast

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Unboxing: Popsugar August Monthly Must Haves

I honestly can't believe it's been over a month since I last wrote a post. As usual, life got in the way of things and time got away from me. However, I do intend on blogging on a regular schedule once again and I already have a bunch of fun posts ready to go. I figured I'd start my comeback with an extra fun unboxing of the Popsugar August Must Have box.

I was fortunate enough to be able to participate once again in the Popsugar Must Have box partnership and this month's box was even more exciting than the one I received back in May. As I mentioned back in my unboxing of the Popsugar May Must Have box, this subscription service costs $39/month and comes with full-size hand-picked beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food products. Although pricier than your typical subscription service, it comes with full-size products so you're getting a much bigger bang for your buck.


Inside this month's box along with my first impressions:

Mason Jar Cookie Company Festive Celebrate! Cookie Mix (Sugg. Retail: $12) - I'm a horrible cook but I love to bake so I was super excited when I saw this pre-made cookie mix sitting at the top of the box. All you need to do is add butter and an egg and you're good to go on making delicious treats for you and your friends.

Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Mini Jar Candle (Sugg. Retail: $10) - I enjoy having candles but since the Bath & Body Works shut down near my apartment I haven't had the chance to buy any good ones in a long time. That's why when I saw this candle I instantly opened it up to take a whiff and boy did it smell good. It reminds me of an ocean breeze and instantly calms me down, I seriously can't wait to light this baby up and channel the beach into my room.

Kendra Scott Elisa necklace in Black Cat's Eye (Sugg. Retail: $50) - For a person who works in the fashion industry I am surprisingly slim on accessories. This black oval stone necklace will make a great addition to my collection as it's unlike anything else I have. Plus, this necklace alone pays back for the box!

Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip (Sugg. Retail: $22) - You probably already know this but beauty is where my true passion lies so I was incredibly overjoyed to see this lip gloss from Bite Beauty. It's a new hot pink shade specifically created to celebrate Popsugar Must Have's second birthday and it smells absolutely delicious. Bite Beauty is known for having products that are practically edible and this lip gloss is no exception with strawberry, coconut and avocado oils.

Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel (Sugg. Retail: $22) - Unfortunately some of this shower gel spilled out of the tube on its way to me so when I opened it up it was a giant sticky mess. After the clean up I immediately put it to use in the shower and completely fell in love. Infused with shea butter and jojoba oil this shower gel left my skin feeling hydrated and smooth, plus it leaves a relaxing floral scent.

Goodbyn Purple Meal and Dipper Set (Sugg. Retail: $8) - I'll be honest, I felt a little guilty when I saw this sitting in my box because it reminded me how much money I spend on lunch every day. I've been meaning to begin bringing my own lunch to work but the last thing I want to do at night is pack my lunch for the next day. Not sure if I'll be getting much use out of this container set but hopefully the fact that I have it will eventually guilt me into using it and bringing my own lunch.

thinkThin Brownie Crunch High Protein Bar - I'm definitely bringing this yummy treat to work as it has 20 grams of protein and 0 grams of sugar. It should satisfy my hunger and give me a good energy boost as I start to feel sluggish toward the end of the work day. Let's hope it's as delicious as it sounds.

If you total up the suggested retail prices for all the products included in this box it comes out to be a value of $124; a very good value for a $39.95 subscription service. I was much more pleased with this month's box than the one I received back in May since it had many more products I'd actually use. If you're interested in signing up to receive the Popsugar Must Have box you can get $10 off a 3-month subscription by using the code AUG14SELECT until 9/10/14.

See you all real soon!

Disclosure: POPSUGAR provided me with a complimentary POPSUGAR Must Have box. The opinions I have shared about the box are my own and POPSUGAR did not tell me what to say or how to say it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...